Thursday, May 30, 2013

Fathers Day Handprint Ducklings

This week has been all about FARMS! As one of our fun projects, I made a cute little duck pond using my kids' hand prints. As always, we used Washable Crayola Kids Paint because it's the best. I found this idea on Pinterest when I was searching for farm craft ideas, but decided to make it for Father's Day when I saw how cute and special it was to have both our kids' hand prints on one project.


Have your child position their hand so their fingers are close together, but their thumb should be sticking straight up to make the hand print.  Once the paint is dry, add a beak, eye, and a wing. Small googly eyes would be cute, too. Finally, add a message at the top for Dad - I used "Daddy's Ducklings!" Reminder - Father's Day is June 15th!! (So you have some time to get your ducks in a row.)


No comments: