Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hand Print Farm!

I love doing cute crafts using my kids' hand prints and our farm-themed week gave me an excuse to do plenty! I found ideas to make all these cute animals on Pinterest. We put them all together on one sheet of green construction paper to create a complete farm! As always we used Washable Crayola Kids Paint.  It shows up really well even on colored paper.

Once the hand prints were dry, we added details with permanent markers. My kids especially liked adding fleece to their sheep by using cotton balls! Regular cotton balls were a little large so I cut them in half before giving them to my kids. We used regular glue to attach the cotton balls. Ben, age 3, got kind of carried away with that part, but I sheered his sheep so you could tell what it was. ;O)


No comments: